missing cover art
Nintendo.com Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Help Mega Man master his transformations and save the world again!
The world is in peril from a mysterious “noise” that is affecting the EM digital world. Through his bond with the alien Omega, Geo must transform into Mega Man to uncover the mystery behind the noise and protect the Earth. Can he master the new Mega Man transformations of Black Ace and Red Joker that the noise has unleashed before it’s too late?
• Master over 10 different Mega Man transformations to tap his ultimate power• Over 360 different battle card powers to discover and use• Downloadable content extends the game available after launch• Each version (Black Ace, Red Joker) includes unique transformations for Mega Man• Based on one of the most popular video game characters of all time: Mega Man!• Up to 7 Players
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
There are no Nintendo DS user screenshots for this game.
There are 10 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "流星のロックマン3 レッドジョーカー" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Games released as complementary versions
- Mega Man / Rockman games
- Mega Man Star Force / Ryūsei no Rockman series
- User / fan contributed content
There are no reviews for this game.
|IGN||Jul 08, 2009||6 out of 10||60|
|GameSpot||Jul 09, 2009||5.5 out of 10||55|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Mega Man Star Force 3: Red Joker (official website)