Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Fly-by-wire fans rejoice! This add-on is a high fidelity and massively detailed rendition of the Airbus A320 and A321 for FSX: Steam Edition. Developed by Aerosoft, this add-on contains exquisite models as well as all of the systems that are used in day to day flights in the real world. The entire operating procedures of the aircraft are all present and correct, including a fully functional overhead panel and FMGS (Flight Management and Guidance System computer) and full fly-by-wire simulation.
- Realistic and immersive simulation of the Airbus A320 and A321
- Late model cockpit (with LCD and updated ADIRS)
- Sublime modeling/texturing based on the latest technologies. Very easy on frame-rates.
- Realistic lighting effects
- Dozens of non-standard animations, all with sound effects (sun screens, windows, tables, tiller, jump seat, standby compass, drooping flight surfaces, etc.). All main doors and cargo hatches can be opened. Extensive options are included to toggle ground objects (cones, ground power etc.)
- Detailed step-by-step manuals along with checklist and procedures
- Add-in system that allows the aircraft to be extended with 3rd party applications (all using the right MCDU)
- Add-in View system which adds many pre-defined views for easy use, emulates 2D panel views
- Add-in Sound system: hundreds of background sounds for added immersion
- Add-in Checklist system: semi-automated audio checklists
- Fully custom Fly-by-Wire systems with flight envelope protection, stall protection, pitch and roll limiter, g-load limiter, over speed protection, Alpha Floor protection, and auto trim.
- Fully custom autopilot systems, with full Cat III auto land, V/S, Managed CLB/DES, OP CLB/DES, heading and NAV modes. VNAV and LNAV included. FPA/TRK included.
- Fully custom thrust computer systems (FADEC), throttle with detents, FLEX take-off
- Full featured MCDU (Multifunction Control Display Unit)
- Flight plans support SIDs, STARs, transitions, approaches, go-arounds, holds, managed climbs and descent, constraints, and direct-to route editing
- VOR tracking implemented, DME arcs supported
- Comes with NavDataPro (LIDO) navigation database (AIRAC 1511). This data is compatible with Navigraph.
- 14 ECAM (Electronic Centralized Aircraft monitor) pages included for realistic failure management
- Fully featured Digital Flight Data Recorder (DFDR) with 25 hour storage capacity and external display program
- Fully featured ADIRS (Air Data inertial Reference System)
- Fully feature TCAS system (including audio warnings) for AI Traffic, IVAO, VATSIM.
- Custom electrical bus system with realistic battery run down and voltages.
- Navigation display with curved lines, de-cluttering, stopwatch, selected navaid, runway information, range change, mode change, stopwatch etc.
- Full featured loading and refueling module (interfaced with FSX) with advanced and simple mode.
- Print option (not virtual, real printing) for performance sheet with V1, VR, V2, Runway Data
- Fully functional Weather Radar with manual and multiscan which works with core weather as well as most weather add-ons.
- Custom fuel flow, bypassing core limitations.
- Custom auto brakes with constant deceleration
- Experimental connected Flight Deck that allows you full multi crew flying (compatible with IVAO & VATSIM)
- Realistic ground behavior
- Advanced brakes with realistic brake temperatures
- Engine models fully updated, highly accurate thrust, EPR, N1,N2, EGT, FF
- Includes A320 and A321 models with CFM and IAE engines with and without winglets
- A321 IAE liveries: Aerosoft House livery
- A321 CFM liveries: Aerosoft House livery
- A320 IAE liveries: Aerosoft House livery
- A320 CFM liveries: TAP Portugal, Airbus House livery and Aerosoft House livery
- APU with correct start-up time
- Various background sounds from cabin crew, flight crew and ATC
- View panel bar to easily switch between various 2D (11) and 3D views (16)
- 16 Checklists from cockpit preparation to parking
- Checklists mainly start automatic based on the flight situation p. e. the BEFORE TAKE CL automatically starts when plane reaches the runway holding point,
- DESCENT PREPARATION CL 9 NM from TOD etc.
- Orally spoken checklist items by the PF and confirmed by the co-pilot
- Option included that the co-pilot also performs certain settings (gear up, flaps settings etc.) which are part of the checklists
- InfoBar displaying the next manually to be taken action
- Speed limiter - If the speed below 10.000 feet exceeds 250 knots the co-pilot gives a warning and automatically (optional) extends spoilers until the speed is below 250 knots.
- Option to pause FSX 10 NM before TOD or at next waypoint
- Ground services (toggle of external objects, chocks, pylons, ground power unit)
- Doors control (controls all doors and hatches)
- Please note the RAAS Professional functionality was removed from this pack prior to release for technical reasons. A discounted version of this pack is available in our A320/A321 RAAS Professional Twin Pack.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 16 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition - Airbus A320/A321 (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.