Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Ajaccio, Corsica, France
Ajaccio, the largest city on Corsica. The original city went into decline in the Middle Ages but began to prosper again after the Genoese built a citadel in 1492 to the south of the earlier settlement. The most famous Ajaccien is Napoleon Bonaparte who was born in Ajaccio in 1769, and whose ancestral home, the Maison Bonaparte, is now a museum.
Ajaccio Napolean Bonaparte Airport is the main airport serving Ajaccio on the French island of Corsica. The airport is the main base of regional airline Air Corsica, which operates services to Metropolitan France.
This beautiful scenery is massive and covers the entire seaside area for the Bay of Ajaccio. Over 13,000 custom objects are included in this stunning scenery, plus a detailed version of the LFKJ airport. Enjoy!
Detailed Scenery Area Features
- 195 km Of Custom TexturePhoto Terrain Textures With Near Photo Accuracy
- 720 km of Hand Classified Landclass For Accurate Blending
- 13240 Custom Geotypical Buildings Accurately Sized And Placed
- Accurately Placed Autogen Houses
- Accurately Placed Vegetation Autogen
- Library Objects Used For Added Detail
- Detailed Mesh
- Landmark Objects Included
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 8 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition - Ajaccio (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.