Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)It’s time to fly!
Experience stunning visuals to complement the realism and accuracy that you have come to expect from the General Aviation aircraft experts at Carenado.
The HD Series C90B King Air has been designed to push the limits of what can be achieved in these simulators and delivers super high quality detail to satisfy even the most demanding private pilot’s needs.
- Avidyne multifunction display and EFIS (EADI and EHSI)
- New lighting rendering system. Landing, taxi, strobe and beacon illuminate objects and ground
- Numerous special animations
- HD quality textures (2048 x 2048)
- Six liveries and one blank livery for repainting
- Carenado GPS400 installed
- 3D gauges used throughout cockpit
- Lite VC option to enable use on slower computers
- Customisable panel for controlling windows transparency, instrument reflections and static elements such as wheel chocks and sights props
- Realistic flight dynamics, tested by real pilots
- Realistic night lighting effects on the panel and cockpit
- Original HQ digital stereo sounds recorded directly from a real PT6A (Pratt and Whitney Canada) engin
- Special effects sounds
- Knobs and switches sounds
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 11 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition - Beechcraft C90B King Air (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.