Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)The Beechcraft® Duchess 76 is a popular twin engine General Aviation training and touring aircraft around the world. This model for FSX: Steam Edition comes with an authentic avionics suite, a realistic set of liveries, and is based on detailed research on the actual real-world aircraft featured in the software.
- Includes five liveries
- Authentic custom sound sets built from the real aircraft sounds inside and out
- Animated pilot figure
- Realistic custom flight model
- Immersive virtual cockpit with mouse-clickable instruments, levers and knobs and operating control yokes, throttle, mixture and carb heat controls, with ‘click to remove’ yokes in both the VC and 2D panels to allow for easy viewing of all instruments and controls
- High-visibility lower height 'landing panel' view available by simple mouse click to allow a better outside view for landing and take-off - or to just enjoy the view!
- Full set of authentic custom gauges and annunciator lights
- Authentic animations: propeller, rotating wheels, moving flaps, elevators, rudder, ailerons, nose wheel steering, entry doors, baggage bay door, undercarriage shock absorber movement, control surface trim tabs - even the door handles and sun visors work!
- Small but important items are modelled: Pitot head, Comms and Nav radio antennas, sun visors, footsteps, tie-down points, flap hinges, door hinges, temperature gauge probes, fuel tank caps - even the hand grab handles are modelled!
- The direct vision window is operational
- Emergency gear extension valve operation under cockpit floor
- Operating navigation, flashing strobe and landing lights
- Cockpit night lighting
- In-sim pop-up checklist and reference list
- Togglable passengers
- Unique park animations
- Authentic aircraft systems for even more accurate flying
- Electrical system simulation and operation
- Engine indications
- Fuel system simulation with tank change-over
A complete and accurate custom set of avionics
- Audio Control panel
- ADF system, including working Flight Timer and Elapsed Timer
- Two different VHF Communication/Navigation Transceivers
- DME (Distance Measuring Equipment) including groundspeed and time-to-station display
- Operating autopilot
- Transponder with flashing Identification lamp.
Realistic cockpit operations
- Unique - the aircraft has altimeters that change from Millibars to Inches indications in the pressure setting window, depending on which international settings you have set in Flight Simulator - to make it easier to read.
- Individual Avionics can be turned ON or OFF
- Engine ‘Starter motor engaged’ warning light, with 'Press to test' facility
- Low-voltage warning light with 'Press to test' facility
- Mouse-over tool tip text show instrument name and actual instrument readings
- All avionics are available in a large pop-up window
- Yokes can be toggled to show/hide in the Virtual cockpit with a mouse click
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 12 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition - Beechcraft Duchess 76 (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.