Advertising BlurbsSteam Store Description:
Developed by FlySimWare, the Bell 47™ add-on for FSX: Steam Edition includes both the Bell 47D and 47G and comes with 3 paint schemes and 5 unique models. These models include the helicopter being equipped with no equipment, floats, skids, crop dusting equipment and a MASH set up.
- Real world high quality 3D gauges
- High quality photo real textures (Bump and world reflections)
- 360 degrees of animation inside and out!
- Bones animated cable, collective boots and springs
- Flysimware's virtual cockpit sound module
- High quality 6 cylinder engine
- Speed controlled sounds for doors and heater vent
- Hard coded lights
- Engine operation tracking gauge (starts at 19,100 hours)
- 3 paint themes and 5 high quality models
- Dual analogue clock (Tracks flight time)
- Animated wind effect on main rotors
- Animated push back mode
The Bell 47 is a two-bladed, single engine, light helicopter manufactured by Bell Helicopter, it became the first helicopter certified for civilian use on March 8 1946 and went on to serve as the helicopter of choice for basic helicopter flight instruction in many countries. It also entered U.S. military service in late 1946 and was designated the H-13™ Sioux by the United States Army.
The 47G introduced in 1953, can be recognized by the full "soap bubble" canopy, exposed welded-tube tail boom, saddle fuel tanks and skid landing gear.
Contributed by Yearman (24216) on Jul 12, 2017.