Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)The Boeing B-29 Superfortress™ was a giant leap forward in bomber technology and production by the U.S. during WWII. Design studies for a "super bomber" were requested by the U.S. Army Air Corps in November 1939, with a contract for the first two XB-29s™ being awarded in September 1940. The first flight took place in Seattle, Washington in 1941. Various system and structural modifications were made to aircraft following the early test flights. The B-29™ featured a number of firsts, including a fully pressurized cabin, electronic fire-control system, and a 20,000lbs bomb load. It rapidly found favour with crews thanks to its size, speed and range.
- Full virtual cockpit with gauges and controls
- Accurate and functional Engineer's Station
- Bare-metal bump-mapped 2048-pixel texture sets
- Animated doors and togglable bomb load
- Custom engine start-up smoke (note: engines should be started individually)
- Togglable animated crew figures with period flight gear
- Illustrated user manual PDF
- Soundset by Sonic Solutions.
- Paintkit files provided.
**Note – this aircraft does not features a 2D panel
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 11 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition - Boeing B-29 Superfortress (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.