Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Bornholm Airport for FSX: Steam Edition is a detailed recreation of Bornholm Airport (EKRN, RNN) and the city of Rønne, situated on the Danish Baltic Sea island of Bornholm.
The scenery includes highly detailed models of all airport buildings with high resolution textures and a new photoreal ground terrain with season- and night variation (covering the airport and the city of Rønne). The scenery features custom made runway and taxiways with high resolution textures, photoreal ground terrain with season- and night variation (covering the airport and the city of Rønne), highly detailed models of all airport buildings with high resolution textures, custom made objects, airport vehicles and cars, custom made volumetric grass and other vegetation, custom made farm buildings, warehouses, residential buildings and much more.
Bornholm Airport includes a configuration tool, launched via the Steam Tools menu, to switch between different seasonal texture sets. Please note: the configuration tool should not be run when FSX:SE is running.
- New photoreal ground terrain covering Bornholm Airport and the city of Rønne
- Ground terrain with day/night and seasonal variation (spring, summer, fall, winter and hard-winter)
- Autogen buildings and trees
- Custom made volumetric grass, bushes and flowers
- Hundreds of hand-placed trees
- Realistic snow textures
- Configuration tool to switch between different seasonal textures sets (accessible via the Steam Tools menu)
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 10 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition - Bornholm Airport (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.