Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)The Cessna 182 Skylane is an American four-seat, single-engined light airplane, built by Cessna. First brought to market in 1956 as a tricycle gear variant of the 180, one year later the Cessna 182A was introduced, the first to carry the Skylane name. It went on to be a highly successful aircraft with over 23,000 built and still in production to this day.
Carenado’s Cessna 182 Skylane II for FSX: Steam Edition is a detailed rendition of this aircraft which comes with four paint schemes. Details include pitot pressure chamber, antennas, chocks, and pitot tube cover.
- External dynamic shadows, internal dynamic shadows on VC, normal mapping, specular mapping and bloom lights
- Polygon optimized model
- 4 paint schemes
- Full moving parts: Ailerons, elevators, rudders, flaps, retracting gears, rolling wheels
- 3D modelled pilot and cockpit area
- Many details as: pitot pressure chamber, antennas, chocks, pitot tube cover
- Custom panel and gauges
- Nightlight effects on panel
- Similar behaviour compared to the real airplane
- Real weight and balance
- Normal and Emergency Checklist
- Panel Manual
- Performance tables
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 11 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition - Cessna 182 Skylane RG II (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.