Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Said to be the most successful training aircraft ever produced, the Cessna 172 Skyhawk first entered production in 1958, since when more than 40,000 have been built. The ‘N’ model was introduced in 1977 and featured an upgraded engine, with additional options such as air conditioning and larger fuel tanks becoming available before the introduction of the model ‘P’ successor.
Developed by Carenado, the FSX: Steam Edition version of the C172N Skyhawk is a beautifully detailed aircraft ideal for VFR flying. This pack includes four paint schemes and two models, with and without fairings. (Fairings are externals features which cover gaps and spaces between parts of an aircraft in order to reduce drag).
- External dynamic shadows, internal dynamic shadows on VC, normal mapping, specular mapping and bloom lights
- Polygon optimized model
- Interactive virtual cockpit
- Animations include ailerons, elevators, rudders, flaps, rolling wheels, doors, pilot’s window, tilting co-pilot seat, sun visor, fresh air control and vibrating antenna
- 3D modelled pilot and cockpit area
- Details include pitot pressure chamber, antennas, chocks, pitot tube cover
- Custom panel and gauges
- Realistic light effects on gauges
- Nightlight effects on panel
- Real weight and balance
- 4 paint schemes
- 2 models: with and without fairings
- Normal and Emergency Procedures PDF
- Reference document
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 14 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition - Cessna C172N Skyhawk (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.