Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Experience the stunning visuals of Carenado's HD Series along with the realism and accuracy that you have come to expect from the General Aviation aircraft experts at Carenado.
The 210M Centurion has been designed to push the limits of what can be achieved in these host simulators and delivers high quality detail to satisfy even the most demanding private pilot’s needs.
- Five HD paint schemes and the same schemes in Lite versions
- One HD blank texture
- Two models (one pilot and two pilots)
- HD quality textures (2048 x 2048)
- 3D gauges
- Original digital stereo sounds recorded directly from the real aircraft
- Customisable panel for controlling windows transparency, instrument reflections and static elements such as wheel chocks, pitot cover and sights props
- Pop-up manual with normal, emergency checklist and performance tables
- Tested by real Centurion pilots
- Realistic night lights effect on virtual cockpit
- External dynamic shadows, internal dynamic shadows on VC, volumetric normal mapping, specular mapping and bloom lights
- Polygon-optimised model
- Friendly FPS
- Interactive virtual cockpit
- Full moving parts: Ailerons, elevators, rudders, flaps, rolling wheels and trim tab
- Animated sections such as: propeller, doors, windows, sunvisors
- Lights: Navigation lights, landing and taxi lights
- 3D pilots, cockpit area and passenger cabin area
- Separate switches for instruments lights and cabin light
- Toggle yoke
- Real behaviour compared to the real aircraft
- Real weight and balance.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 10 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition - Cessna CT210M Centurion II (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.