Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Conington, otherwise known as Peterborough Business Airport (ICAO: EGSF) is a privately owned airfield located in the UK county of Cambridgeshire, six miles south of Peterborough and twenty miles north-west of Cambridge. The airfield started life as RAF Glatton, built in 1942 and used by the USAF B-17 Flying Fortress bombers throughout WWII. The airfield was mothballed by the RAF after the USAF left at the end of WWII, but it saw activity again with GA flying from the 1970s onwards until Flying Club Conington took over in 2000.
The airfield is equipped with a licensed 987-meter asphalt runway (10/28) with a 100m overshoot and an unlicensed 800-meter concrete runway. JET A-1 and AVGAS fuel, a hard apron area and grass area for helicopter operations provide an excellent base for your GA fleet.
- Developed following extensive on-site research
- 3D grass
- Custom trees
- Custom airport markings/signs
- Scenery manager
- Accurate runway and taxiway placement
- High-resolution photorealistic ground textures, adjusted for seasonality
- Custom ground polygon and AFCAD
- Custom scenery around airfield boundary
- Realistic shadowing on objects/buildings
- Night lighting effects
- PDF manual
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 7 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition - Conington Airfield (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.