Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Night Environment completely revolutionizes night flying in the FSX: Steam Edition world. Using a series of databases, Night Environment adds brilliant, realistic lighting to your simulator. Thousands of lights clearly show how highways connect to cities and how smaller roads meander through neighborhoods. Visual navigation at night becomes a real treat – it’s even easier than flying VFR during daytime, as it often is in the real world.
The Night Environment database contains many more roads than default FSX: Steam Edition, illuminating roads which are not visible during the daytime. All lights are visible for up to 60 miles, creating an authentic and dazzling flying experience complete with 3D effects.
Night Environment: Dubai for FSX: Steam Edition includes full coverage of the United Arab Emirates (Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras al-Khaimah, Sharjah and Umm al-Quwain), and the Night Environment Manager v1.8, which is a separate configurator tool accessed via the Steam tools menu allowing you to adjust night lighting brightness, glow and colour hues.
- Full coverage of United Arab Emirates (Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras al-Khaimah, Sharjah and Umm al-Quwain).
- All major roads and most smaller roads are illuminated
- Compatible with other scenery add-ons (including Orbx FTX and most photo scenery)
- Configurable for hardware performance
- Management tool, accessible via the Steam Tools menu, which allows you to toggle and adjust the output of all types of lights
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 9 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition - Night Environment: Dubai (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.