Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)The Archer III is a descendant of the hugely popular Cherokee series. A single-engine all-metal aircraft introduced in 1994, its versatility and reliability have made it one of the most popular aircraft in General Aviation around the globe.
This simulated version of the GA (General Aviation) aircraft is high quality and easy to fly. Modelled to highest standards with a flight model made by an industry leader in the field, this aircraft is as near to an exact replica of the original as it can be.
- 25 aircraft to fly
- 4 livery styles
- Authentic custom sound sets built from the real aircraft sounds inside and out.
- Animated pilot figure - he moves as the controls move!
- Highly realistic custom flight model created by an industry leader in this field
- Highly immersive virtual cockpit with mouse-clickable instruments, levers and knobs and operating control yokes, throttle, mixture and carb heat controls, with ‘click to remove’ yokes in both the VC and 2D panels to allow for easy viewing of all instruments and controls
- Full set of authentic custom gauges and annunciator lights
- Authentic animations: propeller, rotating wheels, moving flaps, stabilator, rudder, ailerons, nosewheel steering, entry door, engine inspection flap, baggage bay door, undercarriage shock absorber movement, control surface trim tabs - even the door handles and sun visors work!
- Small but important items are modelled: wheel spats, pitot head, Comms and Nav radio antennas, sun visors, footsteps, tie-down points, flap hinges, door hinges, temperature gauge probes, fuel tank caps - even the hand grab handles are modelled!
- Layered paint kit included
- Operating navigation, flashing strobe and landing lights
- Cockpit night lighting
- In-sim pop-up checklist and reference list
- Full PDF manual
- Click on your passengers to show or hide them in the Virtual cockpit.
Authentic aircraft systems for even more accurate flying:
- Electrical system simulation and operation
- Engine indications
- Fuel system simulation with tank change-over
A complete custom set of avionics, individually developed for this aircraft and based on the actual equipment fitted in the original machine:
- Audio Control panel
- ADF system, including working Flight Timer and Elapsed Timer
- Two different VHF Communication/Navigation Transceivers
- DME (Distance Measuring Equipment) including groundspeed and time-to-station display
Realistic cockpit operations
- Unique - the aircraft has altimeters that change from Millibars to Inches indications in the pressure setting window, depending on which international settings you have set in Flight Simulator; to make it easier to read, a simple mouse click enlarges it
- Individual Avionics can be turned ON or OFF
- Overhead switch panel
- Silky smooth gauge operation
- Engine ‘Starter motor engaged’ warning light, with 'Press to test' facility
- Low-voltage warning light with 'Press to test' facility
- Mouse-over tool tip text show instrument name and actual instrument readings
- Dimmable annunicator warning lights panel for night operations
- All avionics are available in a large pop-up window
- Yokes can be toggled to show/hide in the Virtual cockpit with a mouse click
- Operating standby suction pump
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 9 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.