Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)From the talented team at Aeroplane Heaven comes the latest addition to FSX: Steam Edition's impressive fleet of Pipers, the Aztec PA-23-250-D.
This Aztec variant is an upgraded version of the original Piper PA-23, formerly named Apache, which features two 250hp Lycoming O-540 engines, a longer nose for baggage storage, six seats, a swept vertical tail, and revised instrument panels and controls.
In the world of FSX: Steam Edition, GA twin-engine props such as these can be flown out of most airfields and airports, and can also be used in Multiplayer mode for short to mid-range group flights and fly-ins.
The Aztec is perfect for both VFR and IFR flying. Remember, just as in the real world, flaps should not be used for takeoff!
Aeroplane Heaven's Piper Aztec includes:
- Altimatic MkIII autopilot system
- Toggleable complete suite of modern avionics, including a GPS
- Toggleable yokes, engine levers
- Opening main cabin door, moveable co-pilot seat, forward luggage hatch and rear luggage hatch
- Working cranks to operate trimmers
- Operating visors
- Kneeboard checklist for accurate cold and dark start-up and shutdown
- High quality paint kit
This gorgeous aircraft is available exclusively from the FSX: Steam Edition store. Happy flying!
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 8 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition - Piper Aztec (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.