Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)First available in 1977, the Turbo Arrow III was the first turbocharged variant of the PA-28R Arrow, retaining the conventional tail of the Arrow III and a new cowling which housed the six-cylinder turbocharged engine. The Turbo Arrow IV followed in 1979 and featured the distinctive T-tail which was common amongst other Piper aircraft.
The PA-28R Turbo Arrow III and Arrow IV are four seater, turbocharged piston-engine aircraft equipped with a retractable tricycle landing gear and constant-speed propeller – ideal for touring and instrument training. Just Flight's rendition of the Piper PA-28R Arrow III is an accurate and highly detailed model and it provides a faithful representation of the real world aircraft.
- Accurately modelled PA-28R-201T Turbo Arrow III and PA-28RT-201T Turbo Arrow IV, built using real-world aircraft plans.
- Numerous animations including passenger door, baggage door, cockpit window, sun visors and oil cover.
- Ground equipment - including chocks and tie-downs.
- 4096 x 4096 textures for the highest possible texture clarity.
- Bump and specular mapping used throughout the aircraft for a truly 3D feel.
- A truly 3D virtual cockpit right down to accurately modelled seat belts and screw heads - every instrument is constructed fully in 3D with smooth animations.
- Cockpit textures feature wear and tear based on reference photos taken in the real aircraft to produce an authentic environment.
- Different colour schemes for the Turbo Arrow III (grey/blue) and Arrow IV (tan/brown).
- Interactive engine start checklist.
- Interactive checklists for every stage of flight.
- Panel state system which will automatically save the panel state whenever a flight is saved and reload the panel state whenever that flight is loaded.
- Aircraft configuration system that will allow you to choose between 'cold & dark' or 'ready for take-off'.
- Fully functional and comprehensive IFR-capable avionics fit including:
- KMA 20 audio selector unit.
- KX 170B COM 1 / NAV 1 radio.
- KX 175B COM 2 / NAV 2 radio.
- KN 62 DME unit which can display information from NAV 1, NAV 2 or its own inbuilt receiver (NAV 3).
- Piper Autocontrol IIIB autopilot unit with navigation, heading and roll hold.
- KT 76A transponder unit.
- KR 85 ADF unit with ADF/ANT/BFO modes.
- GPS 100 unit.
- KMA 20 audio selector unit.
- Interactive logbook panel for logging your flight details.
- Flight computer panel with useful information such as fuel burn, endurance, speed and wind speed/direction.
- Yoke-mounted flight timer/clock.
- Independently operated left and right (standby) altimeter.
- Custom-coded fuel system, including the option to have automatic switching of the fuel tanks for use on those long distance cross-country flights.
- Custom-coded electrical system with functional circuit breakers.
- Realistic landing gear system with emergency release.
- Functioning alternate air and static source controls.
- Failures including spark plug fouling, limited battery life, vapour lock and more.
- The Turbo Arrow III is supplied in five paint schemes and the Turbo Arrow IV is also supplied in five paint schemes.
- Realistic and accurate flight dynamics based on real world performance and handling data, and input from Turbo Arrow pilots.
- Authentic sound set by Turbine Sound Studios (TSS).
- Custom sounds for switches, doors, gear warnings and more.
- Comprehensive manual with panel guide and performance data.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 12 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.