Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)The Piper PA-34 Seneca was first flown in 1969. Initially designed as a twin engine version of the Cherokee Six, the Seneca is normally used for personal and business transportation, boasting a range of approximately 725 nautical miles.
The 200T variant of the Seneca was introduced in 1974, and included an engine upgrade to turbocharged six cylinder Continental TSIO-360E or EB engines. The ailerons were enlarged, and a rudder anti-servo tab was also added.
The Carenado version of the Piper PA-34-200T Seneca II provides a detailed flight deck with fully functional gauges, making it ideal for advanced simmers as well as fledgling pilots. The sound effects have been sourced from an actual PA-34. Also featured are animated rudder, flap, and aileron movements, removable engine cowls, and fully functional cargo doors.
- IFR certification
- Original HQ digital stereo sounds (44100 HZ) recorded from the original aircraft
- Animated parts include doors, sun visor, vibrating antenna and vibrating static wicks
- 3D modelled pilot and cockpit area
- Details include chocks, cowl plugs and baggage area
- Realistic light effects on gauges
- Nightlight effects on panel
- Built-in zoom gauges
- Separate switches for instruments lights and dome light
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 8 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition - Piper PA-34-200T Seneca II (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.