Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Pushing The Envelope is a set of five challenging missions for FSX: Steam Edition. Each will push your abilities to the limit, with a wide variety of aircraft and locations across the globe.
You will need considerable skill to complete these flight tests, ranging from a tail scrape test in the 747 to a high altitude demonstration in the F/A-18.
These missions will demand great skill and ability, and a good background knowledge of aviation theory will be of great benefit.
Some complex topics will be discussed such as aircraft performance and stability. Further reading would supplement this series and expand your flying skills and knowledge.
Produced by a real-world airline pilot, missions are accompanied by full audio commentary, special effects, pre-flight briefing, many additional scenery objects and rewards.
- Crosswind Limitation Test – Boeing 737 at Boeing Field, Seattle, USA
- African Aid – Douglas DC-3 at Coco Beach, Gabon
- High Altitude Demonstration – F/A-18 Hornet (NASA) at Edwards Air Force Base, California, USA
- VMU Test – Boeing 747-400 at Istres Airbase, France
- Ski Jump Experiment – Maule Orion (Ski Configuration) at Bold Airfield, Anchorage, Alaska
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 8 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition - Pushing the Envelope (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.