Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Revolution-X uses ground-breaking new technological processes to inject a comprehensive autogen layer into FSX:SE, placing millions of houses, buildings, churches, trees and hedgerows in their real-world locations across England, Scotland and Wales.
Revolution-X also includes its own 3D Night Lighting system, developed from scratch using a revolutionary new design technique for optimised performance, which provides breathtaking illumination effects across the whole terrain.
The result is a complete and realistic recreation of England, Scotland and Wales at any time of day or night, and at any altitude from ground level up.
Please note - In order to function correctly, Revolution-X requires, as a separate purchase on Steam, at least one of the following DLC:
- FSX: Steam Edition - VFR Real Scenery Vol. 1 (SE England)
- FSX: Steam Edition - VFR Real Scenery Vol. 2 (C & S England)
- FSX: Steam Edition - VFR Real Scenery Vol. 3 (Wales & SW England)
- FSX: Steam Edition - VFR Real Scenery Vol. 4 (Northern England)
- A fully comprehensive layer of accurately placed 3D autogen objects in conjunction with your existing photo-real imagery within FSX:SE.
- Developed using many gigabytes of the best GIS data available for the UK.
- Bringing together the best geographical information systems data ever produced for the UK, the precise co-ordinates of millions of real-world objects for the UK have been extracted, combined, and painstakingly re-engineered to be employed in FSX:SE.
- Houses, buildings, churches, trees and hedgerows in the whole of the UK have all been mapped onto aerial terrain imagery and are displayed in-location within the FSX:SE environment.
- At the top 110 major airports, airfields and military airports, special care has been taken to tailor the placement of real world objects around the runways and taxiways to ensure the best overall enhancement.
- A revolutionary new 3D Night Lighting system that provides breath-taking illumination effects across the whole terrain.
- Millions of 3D light objects are displayed, not only along major roads, but also mapped to individual houses and buildings, wherever they may be.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 8 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition - Revolution-X (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.