Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Built by Rockwell International, the Commander 114™ is a four-seat single-engine aircraft which first flew in the 1970s in its original 112 guise. Further developed with the addition of an updated 260-horsepower engine, the Commander 114 series was introduced in the 1990s and remained in production into the early 2000s.
The AC11 Commander 114™ for FSX: Steam Edition is highly-detailed with a wealth of features and user documentation.
- 3D gauges
- Customizable panel for controlling window transparency and static elements such as wheel chocks, pitot cover and sights props.
- Original HQ digital stereo sounds recorded directly from the real aircraft.
- Century III autopilot flight system
- Pop up Commander 114 manual with normal, emergency checklist and performance tables
- Realistic night lights effect on virtual cockpit
- Interactive virtual cockpit
- Animations include ailerons, elevators, rudders, flaps, rolling wheels, trim tab, doors, windows and sun visors
- Navigation lights, landing and taxi lights.
- 3D modelled pilots, cockpit area and passenger cabin area.
- Toggle yoke
- Real weight and balance
- 5 paint schemes
- 1 Blank texture
- Normal and Emergency Procedures PDF
- Performance tables PDF
- Quick reference table PDF
- Century III Autopilot Manual PDF
- Operations Tips PDF
- VC Diagram PDF
- Recommended Settings PDF
**This aircraft does not have a 2D panel.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 12 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition - Rockwell AC11 Commander 114 (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.