Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Sæby Ottestrup (EKSA) is a small and charming private airfield situated southwest of Frederikshavn in northern Jutland. The airfield offers a relaxed and quiet rural atmosphere for glider activity and general aviation pilots. Situated in northern Denmark, with both Norway and Sweden within relatively short range, the airfield is the ideal destination on a Scandinavian GA round trip. The airfield has a 650m marked grass runway with lights and a 1000m glider area.
Sæby Airfield for FSX: Steam Edition includes a configuration tool for switching seasonal textures. Please note: the tool should not be run when FSX: Steam Edition is running.
- 19 cm/pixel photoreal terrain with day/night and seasonal variation
- Custom modelled hangars, farm houses, objects and vehicles.
- Highly detailed airfield environment
- High-resolution textures based on hundreds of photos taken on-site
- Custom vegetation (volumetric grass)
- Custom GA AI traffic
- Animated hangar door
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 11 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition - Sæby Airfield (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.