Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Fly through the Grand Canyon and over the iconic Vegas strip in US Cities X: Las Vegas for FSX: Steam Edition. Located in the middle of the Nevada desert, Las Vegas is characterized by low buildings with a concentration of high-rise hotels and casinos along one central strip.
US Cities X: Las Vegas includes more than just the famous downtown area. Other fascinating areas around the city are included such as the majestic Grand Canyon and the mysterious Area 51 where rumours of flying saucers run wild. There is a whole lot to explore in this VFR scenery pack, with all major buildings and landmarks plus all airports and heliports within the scenery area. US Cities X: Las Vegas also includes a scenery density configuration tool accessible via the Steam Tools menu.
- More than 3,930 major buildings included
- Billboards and customized palm trees along "The Strip"
- Full night textures included
- Area 51 and Grand Canyon areas included
- High resolution mesh terrain
- Major airports in and around the city are covered with high res ground images with customized mesh terrain (no new building structures added) including McCarran Int’l, North Las Vegas, Henderson Executive, Yucca Airstrip, and more.
- Enhanced terrain of Yucca valley and all the surrounding salt lakes based on Landsat imagery
- Las Vegas Speedway Heliport
- Highway traffic sound effects
- Traffic on most major roads
- Scenery density configuration tool, accessible from the Tools menu in your Steam library.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 14 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition - US Cities X: Las Vegas (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.