Not an American user?
DescriptionThe Microsoft Windows 98/98SE operating system is the successor to Microsoft Windows 95. The Second Edition (Microsoft Windows 98 SE) fixes issues in the first version and includes updates to software, accessory programs, and utilities.
In either version users have the option to install a few games. All are single-player games playable only offline except for Microsoft Hearts Network which can be played as both single player and multiplayer over a LAN network. These games are not available separately or individually elsewhere.
Included games are:
- Microsoft FreeCell
- Microsoft Hearts Network
- Microsoft Minesweeper
- Microsoft Solitaire
The Second Edition also includes the demo versions of the following games on the disc (cdsample\demos directory):
- Age of Empires: The Rise of Rome
- Microsoft Golf 1999 Edition
- Microsoft Pinball Arcade
- Monster Truck Madness 2
- Motocross Madness
There are no promo images for this game
- "The Microsoft Hearts Network" -- Game included - English title
- "Solitaire" -- Game included - English title
- "Minesweeper" -- Game included - English title
- "Microsoft Memphis" -- Working title
- "FreeCell" -- Game included (English title)
- "Démineur" -- Game included - French title
- "Campo Minado" -- Game included - Portuguese title
Part of the Following Groups
- Application Software / Operating Systems containing games
- Genre: Card / Tile game - Hearts
- Genre: Card / Tile game - Solitaire / Patience
- Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Minesweeper variants
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
TechnologyThe Windows 98 operating system was the first to provide support for DVD drives and USB ports and printers.
Win98 was also the last OS to support MS-DOS software either by booting into MS-DOS mode or opening programs in a window with a command prompt.
Jeanne (76400) added Microsoft Windows 98/98SE (included games) (Windows) on Aug 19, 2010