Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
It's late at night and you've discovered a mysterious book that seems to have its own evil agenda.
As you begin to read through it, you realize that you are not alone.
The only way to free yourself from this fiendish nightmare is to finish reading.
In this story driven, voice activated, sit-and-survive horror game, don't forget to check your surroundings..
Also, be sure to make direct eye contact.
Can you survive the night?
Switch between Narrate Mode (speak into microphone - Windows 10 only) or Listen Mode (fully voice acted - all other Windows OS's) to make it through the chapters!
- A familiar Sit-And-Survive play style!
- A full spooky narrative about ancient beings!
- The ability to play with your microphone! (Currently Windows 10 only)
- Fully voice acted if you don't have Windows 10 or a microphone!
- Virtual Operating System / Game Console, Otori; with unlockable games and applications!
- Steam Achievements!
- Charming cheesy 80's horror environment and comedic relief!
- Nick Gloom's self-absorbed ego.
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Midnight Evil (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.