Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Join orphan Klim in his journey through the dense, enchanted forest in search for his missing sister in the wonderfully atmospheric indie game "Midsummer Night".
Waking up at the end of a warm July day, Klim discovers that his sister Alyonushka had left home a while earlier to pick up some flowers. He sets off to meet up with her before it was time for them to go to the 'Midsummer Night fest,' however, an unexpected event foils their plans.
"Midsummer Night" warmly welcomes you with:
- An incredibly deep atmosphere of the dense, Slavic forests;
- Stunningly beautiful soundtracks, which may send goosebumps down your spine;
- A surprisingly elegant sunset forest;
- Fascinating narrative, in which reality and fairy tale are intertwined;
- Measured and secluded gameplay, interspersed with neat arcade elements and quests;
- More than 17 game locations, some of which may be walked through in a number of ways;
- Colorful characters of Russian folk tales.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 10 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.