DescriptionMind Grind is a one or two player quiz game designed to be played in 256 colours under Windows 95.
The player selects a character from one of several that are supplied, most are aliens, and competes over five rounds:
- The Matrix of Knowledge: This takes place on an 8x8 grid and to advance to the next level the player must connecting four cells in any direction: horizontally, vertically or diagonally by correctly answering the question that they contain.
- The Pillars of Wisdom: Here the player must advance to the topmost level of pillars and they may jump one or two ranks at a time. The difficulty of the question is determined by the level of the jump attempted.
- The Maze of the Mind: Is a randomly generated labyrinth containing forty-five 45 locked doors. The player must navigate their way out of the maze by answering questions to open these doors. Question difficulty will increase as competitors progress further into the maze
- Platforms of Insight: The player(s) stand in a tube. Beneath them are stacked platforms containing question topics. Answering a question correctly removes a platform while answering one incorrectly adds a platform. Too many wrong answers will see the player crushed against the top of the tube.
- Looking For Signs Of intelligent Life: This is the final level and it sees the player piloting a space ship towards earth. To reach their destination the player must dock with ten space stations and answer the questions they ask correctly. Getting a question wrong means being flung into hyperspace.
There are no reviews for this game.
|GameSpot||Aug 15, 1996||5 out of 10||50|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Dec, 1996||40|
|PC Games (Germany)||May, 1997||31 out of 100||31|
|Power Play||Apr, 1997||29 out of 100||29|
|PC Joker||Jun, 1997||27 out of 100||27|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.