DescriptionMinnesota Fats' Pool Challenge is an overhead pool table view allowing one or two players to shoot six different configurations of pocket pool, or billiards, for score. The game requires a joystick and key commands to Shoot, break, or bank cue ball shots against an opponent, or the table.
The six play templates are as follows:
- 1. One player, any ball, any pocket.
- 2. One player, balls in order.
- 3. One player, ball in specific pocket.
- 4. Two player, Score the pockets.
- 5. Two player, Mini Pool.
- 6. Two player,lowest and highest numbered ball.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Hustler" -- UK title
There are no reviews for this game.
|Commodore User||Commodore 16, Plus/4||Jul, 1985||13 out of 20||65|
|TeleMatch||Commodore 64||Oct, 1984||1 out of 3||33|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.