Not an American user?
DescriptionMoon Cresta is a vertical scrolling shoot-'em-up. The action involves the player moving their ship along the base of the screen, while wave after wave of aliens come towards it. The yellow aliens split when shot, while the magenta ones are the toughest of all. Once the coast is clear, the player must attempt to manually dock their ship in a limited amount of time. Docking successfully will earn the player bonus points.
- "街机档案 月冠登陆艇" -- Chinese PlayStation 4 spelling (simplified)
- "月冠登陆艇" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Arcade Hits: Moon Cresta" -- PlayStation title
- "Arcade Archives: Moon Cresta" -- Nintendo Switch / PlayStation 4 title
- "アーケードアーカイブス ムーンクレスタ" -- Japanese Nintendo Switch / PlayStation 4 spelling
- "ムーンクレスタ" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
|It is exceptionally polished.||Dragon 32/64||drmarkb (112)|
|Dragon User||Dragon 32/64||Jun, 1986||100|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Arcade||Oct 26, 2007||9 out of 10||90|
|Crash!||ZX Spectrum||Mar, 1985||90 out of 100||90|
|Commodore Force||Commodore 64||Aug, 1993||70 out of 100||70|
|Zzap!||Commodore 64||Jun, 1985||63 out of 100||63|
|Commodore User||Commodore 64||Jun, 1985||3 out of 5||60|
|Sinclair User||ZX Spectrum||May, 1985||60|
|All Game Guide||Arcade||1998||50|
|Your Spectrum||ZX Spectrum||May, 1985||50 out of 100||50|
|Computer Gamer||BBC Micro||Jun, 1986||6 out of 20||30|
There are currently no topics for this game.