DescriptionNapoleonic Wars is a multiplayer downloadable content (DLC) expansion for Mount & Blade: Warband, featuring the five Western European nations during the 19th century rise of the French Empire, which features:
- Massive multiplayer battles with 500+ players.
- Historically accurate representation of the Confederate and the Union troops, including uniforms and weapons.
- Artillery pieces ranging from field cannons to mortars, capable of firing explosive shells, all fully controllable by players
- Ability to deploy barricades, trenches, and explosives with the Engineer class.
- Musician units with drums, fifes, fiddles or trumpets, able to play historically accurate tunes.
- Civil War background music
- Selection of warcries, such as the rebel yell.
- Integrated 3D voice chat.
- A completely destructible environment. Players can destroy anything, bottles, fences, and even buildings.
- A selection of historically accurate maps, such as the Battle of Gettysburg, Antietam, etc.
- An advanced melee system.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 11 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Games.cz||Aug 01, 2012||8 out of 10||80|
|Christ Centered Game Reviews||May 02, 2012||72 out of 100||72|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.