DescriptionThis is the preview issue of Compile's long running disk magazine. Its 40 pages (cylinders) are filled not only with games, but also with editorials and art. Readers are encouraged to submit their own works for upcoming issues.
After the editorial and information pages comes a picture, followed by an article explaining what the FM-PAC cartridge is. page 6 is dedicated to the art gallery. Since readers have yet to submit their pictures, rules are set and the saved bytes are instead used for a basic (it's even written in BASIC) paint program.
- On page 7 comes the first game on the disk; a time-limited demo of Aleste, occupying the eight following pages as well.
- On page 16 comes a preview screen of the RPG Last Armageddon from BrainGrey.
- On page 20 ensumes another non-interactive preview, this time of Winky Soft's Akambe Dragon.
- Interactivity resumes on page 24 with a demo comprising the Klondyke part of Game Arts's Solitaire Royal.
- One of the few original "games" may be found on page 27; a multiple choice short story about the boy Takashi and his quest to get a copy of "Super Ultra Last Long Special Real Big Baseball".
- Page 29 contains a retro game; a slightly remade version of Compile's old Hustle Chumy.
Not accessible from the main menu is the BASIC section. Apart from the aforementioned paint program, there are two games supplied once again by Game Arts. The first one is simply called Mouse Games, and must be played with a mouse. The second on is a spin on the old Moonlander theme, only the player must jump from one landing pad to another in this version, until they are all eliminated.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.