Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Murder is a short story about the intersection of morality and sentience, told in the form of a point and click adventure.
Over its memorable twenty to thirty minute playtime, Murder takes players on a journey through a near-future Tokyo, following the actions of Lieutenant Motomeru Minori of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police on an unusual and dangerous case, in a story that explores the intersection of morality and sentience in a future where both have become commodities.
- Engaging environmental storytelling and confident cinematic flair, equally inspired by the works of Fullbright and Blendo Games
- Setting that presents fresh ideas while also paying homage to pioneers such as Masumune Shirow, Katsuhiro Otomo and Neal Stephenson
- Experimental point & click style, partway between the classic form and a more minimal, streamlined one
- Incredibly detailed cyberpunk world with expertly-crafted pixel art graphics
- Rich and varied cast with full voice acting
- Dynamic score by KubrixXx spanning noisehop, neo-classical, and ambient styles
- Support for mouse, keyboard, and gamepad
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.