Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Mushihimesama V1.5, also known as "Matsuri" mode, is an alternate game mode for Mushihimesama with remixed content and new game mechanics.
There are a number of differences compared to the original game:
- The stages have an alternate, more saturated color palette.
- An awesome remixed soundtrack exclusive to this mode.
- Enemies are positioned in new locations and fire somewhat different shot patterns. Some strategies will need to be re-learned.
- You can collect amber from the ground by holding the focus shot button.
- You begin with two options equipped.
You can also activate MAX mode by selecting full power weapons in the weapon selection screen. There are a number of additional changes specific to MAX mode:
- You begin with a fully powered weapon right at the start of the game, but at the cost of increased difficulty and bullet speed.
- Collecting amber chips increases your counter. You can generate large amber by shooting enemies at point blank range to increase the counter faster.
- Bullets are much faster when the counter is over 10,000 or 50,000, but you will get increased points.
- You begin with only one bomb, but with the MAX mode enabled Reco will defend herself automatically if hit.
MAX mode encourages a very aggressive play style right from the start of the game and presents a different challenge for veteran players to enjoy.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 12 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.