DescriptionMy Street is a party game that takes place in a small neighborhood.
The game introduces two game modes:
- Story Mode: The player needs to do chores to earn money, buy toys, perform tasks, and win games in order to open up each of the mini-games.
- Free Play Mode: All the games are open from the beginning and the player just needs to find the kid or select a game from a neighborhood map in order to play.
The neighborhood is explored in 3rd person perceptive and includes a slide, monkey bars, swings and a merry-go-round to play on. In addition to My House, there are seven houses in the neighborhood. At each house lives a kid who asks the player to play a mini-game. Mini-games include RC Racing, Volleyball, Dodgeball, Chemistry, Marbles, Lawn-mowers, and Chicken Herding. The games can be played with two to four kids that can either be controlled by humans or computer. Up to four people can play the game, either through a multi-tap or online. All the games are fully 3D but are viewed from a stationary camera so that the entire play field and all four kids can be viewed at the same time.
- Dodgeball and Volleyball: Both are played with standard rules;
- RC Racing: Features around a dozen tracks and may be played with off-road trucks, street cars, or tanks;
- Chemistry: A puzzle game with dropping colored globs;
- Lawn-mowers: Similar to RC Racing, except that the goal is the most grass cut instead of laps;
- Chicken herding: A puzzle game with arrow tiles controlling the chickens;
- Marbles: A game where controlling a large magnetic marble scoops up the pee-wee marbles and drops them through a goal, on several different levels.
There are no PlayStation 2 user screenshots for this game.
There are 3 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
|Terrible game||Bob the Stickman (299)|
|Playstation Illustrated||2003||70 out of 100||70|
|Darkstation||Mar 21, 2003||6 out of 10||60|
|GameDaily||Dec 31, 2003||50|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Nov 19, 2003||10 out of 20||50|
|Fragland.net||Nov 26, 2003||50 out of 100||50|
|GamePro (US)||Mar 12, 2003||2 out of 5||40|
|GameSpy||Mar 25, 2003||30 out of 100||30|
|Gaming Target||Apr 15, 2003||3 out of 10||30|
|Game Revolution||Mar 01, 2003||D||25|
|Gaming Age||Apr 17, 2003||D||25|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.