Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Buckle up! Get ready for Nash Racing, an upcoming indie racing game
Nash Racing is a racing game with 2 game modes:
In the first one, you race against your opponents on different tracks and with different cars. Choose from 10 different cars. Every AI opponent has different driving skills.
The second one is a time trial. Here, the player drives alone on different tracks and tries to beat the track‘s target time. If unsuccessful, the player will have to do better next time!
There is a tuning system where the player can modify cars.
Be the fastest driver and challenge your opponents!
Game features:- Single race
- 10 different cars
- AI Opponents
- Lap time and best lap time scoring system
- Drive 1-4 laps race
- 21 tracks
- An open world to test your car
- Car damage system, not realistic
- Time trial game mode
- Not fully realistic physics yet
- 3 different cameras
- Tuning system with painting car, changing tires, bumpers, wheels etc.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 8 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.