Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Neo Cab is an emotional survival game about gig labor, tech disruption and the experience of being a driver-for-hire. You play as Lina Romero — a daring, empathetic young woman hustling to survive as one of the last human cab drivers in an autonomous world.
Navigate the neon-drenched streets of Los Ojos from the Neo Cab map. Choose your passengers— and your words— wisely. You'll need to balance your cash, star rating and emotional health to survive in this town.
- An overarching noir mystery to uncover, peppered with random encounters and nuanced characters
- Interactive stories written by Leigh Alexander, Kim Bellair, Bruno Dias, Duncan Fyfe, Paula Rogers & Robin Sloan
- A persistent, nuanced emotion system drives every conversation and shapes the overall story
- A deeply branching storyline where choice is everything.
- Original soundtrack by Obfusc (Monument Valley, House of Cards)
For our latest updates, we're @neocabgame on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Game Informer Magazine||Nintendo Switch||Oct 02, 2019||8 out of 10||80|
|Way Too Many Games||Windows||Oct 07, 2019||8 out of 10||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Neo Cab (official website)