DescriptionBest of the Best Championship Karate is a realistic fighting game. After you choose your fighter for his parameters (strength, stamina and resistance), you can choose from 55 different moves. You can now train your fighter at a gym before the real fights. To master the game, one must alternate training and fights, as training improves stamina, strength and resistance. Be careful, losing a fight reduces those parameters, so you have to be ready before getting in the ring!
There are no promo images for this game
- "The Kick Boxing" -- Japanese Game Boy and Japanese and Korean Genesis title
- "Super Kick Boxing" -- Japanese Super Famicom title
- "Panza Kick Boxing 2" -- Working title
- "Kick Boxer 2" -- Informal name
- "スーパーキックボクシング" -- Japanese Super Famicom spelling
- "ザ・キックボクシング" -- Japanese Game Boy/Genesis spelling
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Ultimate Nintendo: Guide to the NES Library||2016||90|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.