DescriptionIt's time for the Mickey Mouse parade down Main Street of Disneyland, but before things can start, the six silver keys to the Castle have to be found. Scattered all across different Disneyland attractions, it's up to the player to enter these worlds and obtain the keys. They are located in the following mini-games:
- Haunted Mansion - A side-scrolling platform game where you must avoid ghosts and monsters. Your only defense is a candle weapon which you can throw to extinguish any of the enemy creatures.
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad - Travelling from the top of the screen downwards, you must navigate a minecart onto various tracks looking for the path that will lead to the third station and the key. Obstacles and dead ends can bring this ride to an end.
- Pirates of the Caribbean - A side-scrolling platform game. Your objective is to sneak past a horde of pirates and rescue six captives, after that, light a signal fire to obtain the key. The only thing that will stop the pirates directly is the ability to roll barrels into them and knock them over.
- Autopia - On the racetrack, Panhandle Pete will send all of his auto goons at you. Avoiding these cars as well as other obstacles and jumping over pits will bring you to the finish line to collect the key.
- Space Mountain - Inside the Space Mountain Rollercoaster, follow the track from the cockpit and listen to Mickey's navigational aids regarding which directions it will turn. Try not to hit the walls and eventually you're reach section F and the key
- Disney Trivia - The last key is hidden amongst Mickey Mouse's "friends" who will ask you to prove your comradery by answering several different trivia questions regarding the Walt Disney company and the company's productions.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Disney Adventures: The Magic Kingdom" -- European title
Part of the Following Groups
- Advertising / Product tie-ins / Advergames
- Theme: Amusement park
- Theme: Haunted house
- Walt Disney games
|I'm going to DisneyLand!||Adzuken (854)|
|Wow! Capcom and Disney do guarantee a great NES game||ETJB (480)|
|OK Consolas||1993||87 out of 100||87|
|Joystick (French)||Sep, 1992||84 out of 100||84|
|The Video Game Critic||Nov 12, 2007||B||75|
|NES Player||2001||3 out of 5||60|
|Game Freaks 365||2006||5.6 out of 10||56|
|Player One||Sep, 1992||50 out of 100||50|
|Ultimate Nintendo: Guide to the NES Library||2016||50|
|GameCola.net||Nov, 2003||3.8 out of 10||38|
|The Game Hoard||Apr 23, 2018||2 out of 7||29|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Default nameIf the player enters in a blank name at the name entry screen, they will be given the default name of "BAMBOO.7". Bamboo is the nickname of developer Yoshinori Takenaka.
lugnut (381) added Disney Adventures in the Magic Kingdom (NES) on Apr 24, 2004