Kings of the Beach Ad Blurbs (NES)
Advertising BlurbsBack of Box - Commodore 64:
- The ultimate beach volleyball simulation. Set, spike, and crush like the pros.
- Co-designed by the team of Smith/Stoklos- the #1 team in Pro beach history.
- The Tournament of Kings. Travel the world's greatest beaches and win 15 grueling matches in your quest to be crowned "King of the Beach."
- Practice and Match courts let you work on the skills that will make you a winner.
- Intense action for 1 or 2. Team up with a friend or play against him.
- Outrageous graphics, comical special effects, original "Soca" sound track (with Tandy or Adlib card), even the awesome EA Pixel-Mates.
Hardbodies, String bikinis and "Kong" BlocksFastest Sport on the Sand
6-Pack spikes, skyballs, crushers and more. If you don't like the call, go bark at the ref.
Slam Some Mongo Locals
From maniac rookies to the best AVP pros, over 20 challengers to the throne.
Diggin' Diamond Head
From San Diego to Sydney, from Rio to Waikiki, beaches and conditions change on every stop of the tour.
And of course, Tina
Tournament bikini contests are as hot as the action on the center court.
Contributed by Roedie (5246) on Mar 10, 2006.