DescriptionYūshi no Monshō is the sequel to Deep Dungeon: Madō Senki. Hundreds of years have passed, the spirit of the long forgotten evil Emperor Ruu has returned. A hero claiming to be the descendant of the previous hero Raru appears in the town of Dorl, and sets on exploring a tower in order to defeat Ruu.
The game consists of an eight level tower, four of which are underground, while the others are above ground, the underground levels having a higher difficulty than the latter. The game plays like its predecessor, the player exploring the tower in a first-person view, fighting monsters and improving the hero's skills along the way. When the hero levels up, he gains points to be attributed to his different stats rather than having them distributed automatically. When the hero's level is significantly higher than that of the monsters on the level, random battles are suspended; only the battles triggered by stepping on specific spaces have to be fought. The game has two endings, one being a secret good ending.
The MSX version features a top-view of the Town of Dorl.
There are no promo images for this game
- "勇士の紋章 DEEP DUNGEON II" -- MSX Title Screen title
- "勇士の紋章 ディープダンジョンⅡ" -- Japanese MSX spelling
- "勇士の紋章 ディープダンジョン" -- Japanese Famicom Disk System spelling
- "勇士の紋章" -- Famicom Disk System Title Screen title
- "Yūshi no Monshō: Deep Dungeon II" -- MSX title
Part of the Following Groups
- Deep Dungeon series
- Gameplay feature: Character development - Skill distribution
- Gameplay feature: Multiple endings
- Genre: Dungeon Crawler
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.