DescriptionThe Director's Cut is a remake of the original Broken Sword game. The game features the same basic story, but has additional locales to visit, more puzzles and tells parts of the story from Nico's perspective. Some of the puzzles also make use of the unique abilities of Nintendo's game consoles and the animated facial expressions have been redrawn by Dave Gibbons.
There are no Nintendo DS user screenshots for this game.
There are 103 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Les Chevaliers de Baphomet: The Director's Cut" -- French title
- "Broken Sword: Тень тамплиеров. Расширенное издание" -- Russian spelling
- "Broken Sword: La Leyenda de los Templarios - Montaje del Director" -- Spanish title
- "Broken Sword: Il Segreto Dei Templari - The Director's Cut" -- Italian title
- "Broken Sword: Director's Cut HD" -- iPad title
- "Broken Sword: Director's Cut" -- Android/iPhone title
- "Baphomets Fluch: The Director's Cut" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Nintendo DS release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|GameZone||Apr 08, 2009||8.2 out of 10||82|
|GameSpot UK||Apr 03, 2009||8 out of 10||80|
|Cubed3||May 20, 2009||8 out of 10||80|
|Purojuegos||2009||8 out of 10||80|
|Nintendo Life||Mar 27, 2009||80|
|IGN||Apr 01, 2009||7.6 out of 10||76|
|Eurogamer.es||May 04, 2009||7 out of 10||70|
|HonestGamers||Aug 30, 2009||7 out of 10||70|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Mar 26, 2009||13 out of 20||65|
|Play Magazine||Apr 13, 2009||6 out of 10||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (official website)
- Broken Sword: Shadow Of The Templars (Director's Cut) Hints from UHS (A comprehensive walkthrough presented in a different way. Answers your questions gradually so solutions aren't revealed immediately, helping you solve the game yourself.)
Chairman and CEO:
Writer and Director: