DescriptionOnce again, become a detective and solve 5 new crime cases with the members of the Crime Scene Investigation team in CSI 2: Dark Motives. This game, like the one before it, features likenesses and voices from the cast of the television series.
In this suspense-filled mystery/detective game, interrogate witnesses, search crime scenes for clues, find evidence and then analyze it with the latest forensic tools. Several difficulty levels let you customize the game to your playing style and experience. Bonuses for the player include pre-production sketches, a trivia section and "behind the scenes" footage.
- "犯罪现场调查：黑暗动机" -- Chinese title (simplified)
- "Les Experts: Meurtres à Las Vegas " -- French title
- "CSI: Kryminalne Zagadki Las Vegas - Mroczne Motywy" -- Polish title
- "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - Oscuras Intenciones" -- Spanish title
Part of the Following Groups
- Crime Scene Investigation (CSI) series
- Inspiration: TV series
- Setting: City - Las Vegas
- Theme: Law enforcement
|CSI strikes on DS... but don't expect a great game!||vicrabb (7291)|
|Adventure Gamers||Aug 12, 2009||60|
|IGN||Jan 30, 2008||4.8 out of 10||48|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Nov 28, 2007||9 out of 20||45|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Cancelled Macintosh versionA Macintosh port of CSI: Dark Motives was in the works and announced by Aspyr Media, but was cancelled. The cancellation appears to have been caused due to problems obtaining the PC source code.
- During case 5, it is discovered that the name Jeffrey Deschamps was used as foundation member for a fake company. Deschamps was a murder victim in CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
- Domic Petrenko, a witness involved in case 5, was seen as animal attendant in CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
Related Web Sites
- CSI 2: Dark Motives (Official Ubi Soft page)
- Moonsaver's Walkthrough (Another step by step guide)
- Solution Guide (Walkthrough by Frederic Hutow)