Final Fantasy III Ad Blurbs (Nintendo DS)
Advertising BlurbsWindows Phone App Store:
"Final Fantasy III -- now on Windows Phone!
First released in 1990, Final Fantasy III was the first title in the Final Fantasy series to become a million-seller, establishing once and for all that Square Enix's classic RPG saga was here to stay.
The full 3D remake released in 2006 duplicated the original's success, selling over a million copies worldwide.
Final Fantasy III was a hallmark of innovation for the entire series, from the job system that lets characters change classes at any time to the ability to summon powerful creatures such as Shiva and Bahamut.
When darkness falls and the land is robbed of light, four youths are chosen by the crystals to set forth on a journey to save the world."
Contributed by havoc of smeg (22269) on Dec 01, 2014.
A FANTASY REBORN
- Explore the possibilities of the genre-defining job system to assist the Warriors of Light in their quest to save the world from darkness.
- Unlock hidden challenges by using the Mognet to communicate with your friends via the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.
- Befriend a variety of allies on your journey to gain local knowledge and support in battle.
As their descends into darkness, four young heroes are chosen to bear the burden of its fading hope...
Available for the first time in Europe, classic FINAL FANTASY gameplay meets sparkling visuals to provide a wholly new experience!
Bring balance to the world, and herald a new Fantasy!
Contributed by Reborn_Demon (136) on Jul 01, 2008.
A TALE UNTOLD.A divine balance is disturbed as darkness encroaches upon the world, and four chosen youths are entrusted with the final vestiges of hope.
Classic FINAL FANTASY gameplay is reborn in an adventure never before seen in North America. Using any combination of 23 available jobs, lead the four Warriors of the Light in a journey to restore the world's balance.
Communicate with your friends and unlock hidden challenges over Mognet using the Nintendo DS Wi-Fi Connection. Enlist the aid of allies, providing guidance to your party and support in battle.
Restore the light, return balance to the world.
Witness the rebirth of a new Fantasy.
Contributed by Joshua J. Slone (4672) on May 14, 2007.
- Dynamic job-changing system ensures a virtually infinite variety of team variations
- Great use of DS touch screen! Explore dungeons, cast spells and battle enemies with the stylus
- A classic reborn! Dramatic overhaul with 3D graphics brings this classic to brilliant life for today's demanding gamer
- Support for Nintendo Wi-Fi play!
At long lastThis is the fans' chance to complete the circle. The legend of Final Fantasy III is reborn.The only Final Fantasy that was never localized—the third installment of the original series—will finally reach North American shores! Lauded as "legendary" by the Japanese fan base, Final Fantasy III has been reborn, incorporating the latest in portable gaming technology. Using the features of the Nintendo DS to their fullest, Final Fantasy III features graphics that have been reworked and remodeled in 3D, while maintaining the mythical Final Fantasy look and feel.Features
Contributed by Evil Ryu (65821) on Dec 16, 2006.