Nintendo.com Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Do you ever struggle with calculating a dinner bill or confirming exact change at the cash register? What about helping children with their homework? Help is here! Personal Trainer: Math for Nintendo DS is a fun and rewarding way to keep those math skills sharp.
- The innovative 100-Cell method makes learning a game and form the heart of Personal Trainer: Math. The "hundred-cell method," pioneered by real-world professor Hideo Kageyama, presents students with a 10x10 grid. Students select the chosen function (addition, subtraction, or multiplication) and fill the spaces between numbers across the top and left side. Your work will be timed, but these fast-paced arithmetic problems will keep basic math skills fresh. It's like digital flash cards in a single grid!
- Daily math drills and an attendance record help keep you on track. Earn medals as your calculation speed improves.
- Forty different exercises of varying difficulty provide options galore and help you select the most appropriate equation types.
- Players can challenge up to 15 others by using DS Download Play on a single Game Card.
Take the pain out of arithmetic and make learning fun again with Personal Trainer: Math. It's like having a classroom at the tip of your fingers!
There are no Nintendo DS user screenshots for this game.
There are 4 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Prof. Kageyamas Mathematik-Training" -- German title
- "Professor Kageyama's Maths Training: The Hundred Cell Calculation Method" -- UK title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.