DescriptionNatural disasters have been occurring in the Pokémon world! And if that's not enough of a dilemma, you've woken up one day to discover that you've mysteriously transformed into a Pokémon yourself! After teaming up with another Pokémon, the pair of you decide to form a rescue team, and save other Pokémon who are in trouble and need help.
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team is a Pokémon-themed version of a game series called Fushigi no Dungeon, or Mystery Dungeon in English. The basic concept for each of these games is that you must travel through a series of randomly generated dungeons, battling enemies and collecting items as you make your way deeper until you reach a specified floor in the dungeon.
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon applies various aspects of the Pokémon Universe to the Mystery Dungeon series. You can level up your characters, have other Pokémon (up to a maximum of six characters in your party) join you, level up, evolve, and learn new attacks and abilities. You do not directly control other members of your team; they are AI controlled, but you can issue them specific commands such as "follow me", "avoid first attack", and "attack enemies". Another goal of the game is collecting all of the different types of Pokémon by recruiting them as members of your rescue team.
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon can also communicate with other copies of Blue Rescue Team and Red Rescue Team. You can choose to rescue a friend who has become stranded while performing a rescue mission of their own, or you can trade items with them instead.
- "ポケモン不思議のダンジョン 青の救助隊" -- Japanese spelling
- "Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Team Blau" -- German title
- "Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Squadra Blu" -- Italian title
- "Pokémon Mundo misterioso: Equipo de rescate azul" -- Spanish title
- "Pokémon Fushigi no Dungeon: Ao no Kyūjotai" -- Japanese title
- "Pokémon Donjon Mystère: Equipe de Secours Bleue" -- French title
- "포켓몬 불가사의 던전 파랑 구조대" -- Korean spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Fushigi no Dungeon games
- Gameplay feature: Auto-mapping
- Gameplay feature: Hunger / Thirst
- Gameplay feature: Monster capture / training
- Games made into comics
- Games made into TV series
- Games released as complementary versions
- Games with randomly generated environments
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series
- Pokémon universe
There are no reviews for this game.
|GameSpy||Sep 19, 2006||80|
|Diehard GameFan||Sep 25, 2006||7.5 out of 10||75|
|411mania.com||Sep 29, 2006||7.5 out of 10||75|
|GameLemon||Nov 27, 2006||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Deeko||Sep, 2006||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Games Master||Dec, 2006||70 out of 100||70|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Oct 27, 2006||7 out of 10||70|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Nov 10, 2006||13 out of 20||65|
|Gamestyle||Oct 30, 2006||5 out of 10||50|
|Game Freaks 365||2006||4.9 out of 10||49|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|New game group needed||1||Lampbane (3074)
Jan 06, 2009
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon! (Official game web site by Nintendo of America.)