Tenchu: Dark Secret Ad Blurbs (Nintendo DS)
- Only available at Gamestop and Electronics Boutique stores
- Be a ninja on the go: An all-new adventure that marks the franchise's U.S. handheld debut after years of console success
- Buy, sell and trade items online using Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, bringing the Tenchu community closer together
- Includes more than 40 single-player missions
- Customize your weapon to suit your play style, making you the deadliest of all assassins
- Show off your ninja craft and take on friends via Nintendo DS wireless multiplayer capabilities
Become a handheld assassin!The Tenchu legacy comes to the Nintendo DS - Only at Gamestop and Electronics Boutique!Tenchu: Dark Secret places you in the Tabi boots of a pair of ninja assassins who must protect the life of a princess. Stalk your enemies with sword in hand, plant traps in the underbrush or strike with an assortment of realistic ninja weaponry—the choice is yours! With more than 40 single-player missions and the ability to construct your own weapons and items, Tenchu is sure to keep your sword hand busy for a long time.Features
Prove your ninjapo skills by challenging friends to a local wireless multiplayer match! Tenchu: Dark Secret boasts three unique modes and a whole host of options to keep each match fresh and fun. Whether you're creeping through a bamboo forest to plunge a blade into your friend's back or setting a trap to steal his precious dumplings, you're going to need a towel to wipe the sweat from your hands!Shop Online!
Need a new bamboo trap? Short on shurikens? Just hop online! Tenchu: Dark Secret allows players to buy, sell, and trade items via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. You can choose to transact with either friends or strangers.For more information on this game's Wi-Fi capabilities, visit this game's hub on the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connecton web site.
Contributed by Evil Ryu (65847) on Mar 15, 2007.