iTunes Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)You are Robin of Locksley. Hounded from your home by the Sheriff of Nottingham, take control of your fate in this lushly illustrated role-playing game. Rob from the rich, rally the people, build a settlement, and battle the Sheriff of Nottingham for control of Sherwood Forest.
By your actions, gain gold, renown, followers, and even a measure of grace. Then spend those resources to fortify your forest home, accomplish special missions, and change the course of Sherwood’s destiny. Will you save your plundered gold to rebuild the walls of your home, or send it to the poor and dispossessed to increase your renown and attract Merry Men to your cause? And what of the rising bounty on your head?
Consider your choices carefully, for there are always consequences to your actions, even if they are not immediately apparent. For better or ill, in ways both small and large, you will change the course of history.
* 10+ hours of gameplay incorporating 400,000+ words of text and 4,500+ unique narrative actions. (That’s over four novels worth of material.) No two playthroughs are the same; this is massively branching interactive fiction on an epic scale!
* 9 romanceable characters, including both same- and opposite-sex relationships. Play as male or female Robin.
* 5 unique backstories that change the way the world responds to your actions.
* 4 difficulty levels. Resource management can be an afterthought or a vital element in your decision-making.
* 3 customizable bases, each with a unique look and play style. Build your base and see it reflected in the art and story.
* 127 pieces of hand-drawn art by Amanda Spaid.
* 50 different endings. See the culmination of your choices and their effect upon the world.
* Play for minutes or hours at a time. A robust autosave keeps track of your progress.
* Adjustable text size.
* Share your achievements on Twitter.
* Built on Disbound, a powerful new engine created by Unmapped Path that transforms Twine stories into rich experiences for mobile platforms.
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Gamebook News||iPad||Jul 17, 2017||90|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- The Dragon Awards
- 2018 – Best Science Fiction or Fantasy Mobile Game – Nominated
Related Web Sites
- Nocked!: True Tales of Robin Hood (official website)