DescriptionBased on the Belgian comic book, "Les Tuniques Bleues", this strategy game allows you to replay the American Civil War from both the North and the South sides.
In the strategy part of the game, you can move your troops on a map of the US. If two opposing armies enter the same state, the battle is played out in an action sequence. Additional action sequences must be accomplished when capturing an enemy fort or train.
The game also offers a two-player-mode.
There are no promo images for this game
- "ノース＆サウス わくわく南北戦争" -- Japanese spelling
- "ノース アンド サウス わくわく南北戦争" -- Japanese (NES) media spelling
- "North & South: Wakuwaku Nanboku Sensō" -- Japanese title
- "North and South: Wakuwaku Nanboku Sensō" -- Japanese (NES) media title
- "North and South" -- US NES title
- "Les Tuniques Bleues - Nord et Sud" -- Informal French title
Part of the Following Groups
|Superb French zaniness (although a tad short)||Amiga||Johnny "ThunderPeel2001" Walker (498)|
|Absolutely brilliant!||DOS||Tomer Gabel (4646)|
|One of the first strategy games of its kind...||NES||Cormana6868 (16)|
|ST Action||Atari ST||Jan, 1990||93 out of 100||93|
|Your Sinclair||ZX Spectrum||Mar, 1991||90 out of 100||90|
|Play Time||Atari ST||Jun, 1991||88 out of 100||88|
|Amiga Joker||Amiga||Dec, 1989||83 out of 100||83|
|Commodore User||Amiga||Nov, 1989||79 out of 100||79|
|Jeuxvideo.com||DOS||Mar 19, 2010||15 out of 20||75|
|Amiga Format||Amiga||Jan, 1990||74 out of 100||74|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||DOS||Oct, 1990||60|
|All Game Guide||NES||1998||50|
|N-Force||NES||Oct, 1992||40 out of 100||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.