Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)What do you do if you are the only one left aboard a spaceship? Your team has embarked on a mysterious expedition a few years ago, the ship’s machinery has started acting up and it seems there are ghosts wandering about. Luckily, the black hole above you doesn’t pose any problems…yet.
Welcome aboard San-Francisco, a scientific vessel exploring the outer reaches of space. Only two crew members present – lazy board engineer Odysseus, who adores coffee and cookies and robot Barton that seems to know more than it’s willing to tell. One morning the ship’s equipment has malfunctioned, cute laboratory rats are eyeing Oddy with hunger in their sparkly eyes, and on a top of all that – the coffee has gone bad!
Are you ready to dive into a delicious world of classic pixelated adventures with intelligent puzzles and a humorous, yet twisted storyline? We’re glad to welcome you aboard this scientific spacecraft. Get ready to solve dozens of satisfying scenarios, uncover the mysteries of San-Francisco, rescue your crew and get back home!
- Well-designed storyline with mysteries but without any annoying stages;
- Intelligent puzzles – you don’t need to grab items just to combine them with others or look through guidelines to solve something;
- Intuitive interface;
- Big open locations which you can randomly discover;
- 2 of 5 episodes are available on Steam.
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Groups
- Game Engine: Unity
- Middleware: Firebase
- Odysseus Kosmos and His Robot Quest series
- Sound engine: FMOD
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Odysseus Kosmos and His Robot Quest: Episode 1 (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.