Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Come and meet a bunch of quirky robots who ended up working in a dreary office instead of following their dreams. Dance with them, hear their stories, find out what led them to end up there, complete quests, or just trash the place. You're the latest robot recruit to join the workforce. Make sure you escape to follow your dreams because you don't want to get stuck there too.
OfficeBots: Reality Bytes [VR] is a byte sized adventure game experience that can be played quickly in less than 30 minutes, or explored and enjoyed for longer. There are several optional quests and different ways to escape. It offers a different experience from most virtual reality games currently available due to its focus on characters, environmental story-telling, and creating opportunities for emergent narrative.
- Optional quests and different ways to escape the office so that you can follow your dreams.
- Immerse yourself in the robots’ heartfelt stories about how they ended up in the Office.
- Help others by completing quests.
- Play a VR-only game fully designed for virtual reality and HTC Vive.
- Adorable characters & art aesthetic.
- Dancing Robots. Yup, that’s right!
- The ability to throw stuff around and trash the place.
- Enjoy a comfortable VR experience made by a developer sensitive to motion sickness.
- You're not just buying a game. You're supporting an independent developer who wants to make different games with a whole lot of heart and soul.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 24 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.