Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Irish mobsters, Ku-Klux-Klan racists, a mysterious business man from the far-east and a beautiful Japanese woman – it’s time for another episode in the life of The Boss!
It’s a story from a time when love was more important than keeping your cool. In “The Japanese Incentive” add-on, experience an all-new campaign and enjoy a wealth of gameplay improvements. Take on a challenging new AI and set Atlantic City on fire with this brand new expansion for Omerta –City of Gangsters that includes lethal new weapons, expansive maps, engaging characters and more.
- All new! - Play an exciting new campaign with unique characters, storylines and cut scenes
- Explore, then Dominate - Discover districts of Atlantic City and its outskirts not yet seen in Omerta – City of Gangsters
- Kill it with fire - new weapons include the Katana, flamethrower and machine gun
- The gang’s all here - Hire additional henchmen whose special new traits will help make quick work of your foes
- Outsmart a new challenger - Battle for the city against a fully autonomous enemy gang AI
- Pick a wheelman - Plan fantastic heists, then use sexy sports cars and armored cars for getaways
- It’s all business - Take over new buildings like the security agency and the auto shop and put them to criminal use
- Watch the world burn - Set the battlefield ablaze with a unique new “fire” feature, which makes the most of the new flamethrower weapon
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Omerta: City of Gangsters - The Japanese Incentive (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.